Thursday, April 22, 2010
a little announcement
Here's why I've been so quiet: I've been planning. And planning. And planning some more. And also swimming with dolphins. No seriously, I swam with dolphins in March. And I haven't done much reading this year.
And next month, I'm leaving Sydney to travel round the world. For about a year. Yes, I think I might be a little bit crazy.
First stop, San Francisco. Second stop, Chicago. Third stop, New York. Fourth stop, Iceland. Volcano, please stop erupting.
There's more, but if I told you now, what would you read about on the travel blog I'm working on?

11 comments:
That sounds exciting! I love travelling!
I was planning to go on holiday to Iceland this year - not sure if we're going now, but I'd want to hear all about Iceland - whether it is good to go to the country this year, or whether I should save a visit until another year.
How exciting! I'm so envious of this grand trip you'll be taking. Tony and I have plans to do something similar once I'm done with school, so I'll be really curious to hear all about your trip!
yay! that will be amazing. say hi to me when you stop in NY. my email is on my blog :)
Hey Jackie! Am hoping things will calm down over the next couple of weeks - who knows! I could get stuck in New York - not that that's the worst place on earth to be stuck :D Am working on a blog, so there'll be plenty on Iceland! Assuming I get there :D
That's cool you're thinking of doing something similar, Steph! I've wanted to do this for a long time, and that was my goal too - to do it once I was done with university.
Hey Nidhi, I didn't realise you were in NY now! I'll definitely send you an email. I'm getting the train from Chicago, so who knows how long that will end up taking...!!
Nothing like some plans for travel to pick up the spirit. I fell uplifted just thinking about your plans!! I will look forward to your travel blogs because vicarious travel is all I'll get this year. But might see you in France if you make it there next year! Love the picture too - it says so much to fellow travellers.
Very jealous, can't wait to read the travel blog.
That's exciting news! Was wondering if you'd stopped blogging so that's great you'll be starting a travel blog. Happy planning and looking forward to reading about your adventures!!
Oh, so jealous you're going to France, Tamara! I love it there, but unfortunately most of Europe is just too expensive for this particular trip. I always think I'll have plenty of time to spend in Europe when I'm rich and famous :D
Thanks Kirsty :)
Hey Liz! I've just been too busy this year to do much blogging - and I've barely taken any photographs at all so I haven't been particularly inspired. Am looking forward to getting back in to it - can't believe I get to play with my camera every day for a year or thereabouts!
Will definitely be looking to you for tips on Cambodia and Vietnam when I head back to both countries towards the end of the trip.
Amazing!!!! What an exciting time, and I wish you the most luck in the world (literally!!). Please do keep us posted and I can't wait to hear how San Francisco is/was. Iceland?? Can I come?
I hope you're having fun on your journey so far! Chicago and San Francisco are two of my favourite American cities.
I hope you also get to go Barcelona, Rome, Vienna, and Paris - my favourite cities in Europe. Never been to Iceland, how is it there?
I have been doing quite a bit of traveling this summer, just came back from Europe and going to Asia in two weeks. Exciting but also exhausting. One year is going to take its toll, but I'm sure you'll walk away with a lifetime of memories!
Hello,
Greetings for the day!
I had a chance to read blogs on your site and was wondering if you would be interested in publishing one of my articles. I believe my article will be of great value for your site.
The piece would be around 500 words and 100% unique, with one link back to one of my travel website.
if interested please feel free to get back to us .
Thanks
Rajesh
Post a Comment